Sunday, April 25, 2021

An Open Offer of My Preaching

Short post today...


     A lesser known branch of Brennan's Pen is Brennan's Pulpit. Several years ago, after I began writing, some of my readers began asking for access to my preaching. Our church hosts many of my messages on its website, but we do not post all of them for public consumption. At first, we tried to email mp3 attachments of each message but that became problematic over time. So now we host them on a non-public page at my author website. The links play automatically on almost every phone. Subscribers to Brennan's Pulpit receive an email several times a week with a link to a message preached the previous week or two. I do not pick and choose. Every sermon I preach in my own pulpit gets sent out this way, Sunday morning, Sunday night, and Wednesday night. Of course, you may pick and choose what you listen to, naturally. There are currently about a hundred subscribers. If this interests you just furnish me your email address and your name and we will add you to the list. If you receive this blog post by email you should know the blog list is separate. To be added to Brennan's Pulpit you may simply reply to this blog email and ask to be added. If you came across it on Facebook or online in some way send me a message at my Facebook author page, Brennan's Pen. 

There is no charge. It is free. The cost is underwritten by Brennan's Pen Patreon supporters.

No comments:

Post a Comment