Friday, October 6, 2023

My Sixth Praise List

Praise 16

 

Note: In writing this series on praise, I also want to encourage you to do more of it. To that end, I have been sharing with you a number of my praise lists. I use these the same way I do a prayer list, as outlines that remind me of what I want to talk to the Lord about. Today's list developed from a study of every time in Scripture we find the phrase "God is ....".

 

 

God is witness betwixt me and thee

God is not a man

God is a consuming fire

God is a merciful God

God is one Lord

God is among you

God is thy refuge

God is departed from me

God is my strength

God is gone forth before thee

God is upon all them for good that seek him

God is terrible majesty

God is angry with the wicked

God is King of all the Earth

God is our God for ever and ever

God is judge

God is mine helper

God is for me

God is my defence

God is my salvation

God is good

God is a sun

God is greatly to be feared

God is holy

God is in Heaven

God is with us

God is a God of gods

God is righteous in all His works

God is jealous

God is able

God is not the God of the dead but of the living

God is true

God is a spirit

God is no respecter of persons

God is faithful

God is wiser/stronger than men

God is not the author of confusion

God is not mocked

God is light

God is greater than our heart

God is love


 


No comments:

Post a Comment